Thursday, October 9, 2008

How I Love Letter Generators!

Ahh the joys of having a complaint letter generator when someone is persistently annoying!

This is for you, "Sibu" - the current bane of my existence:

Writing this letter stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. And that's why I feel compelled to say something about crapulous paper-pushers. As anyone living above the Earth's surface knows by now, I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the point to be more educated. The point is that I once tried to explain to Sibu that her ideas will demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. Rather than feel ashamed of herself, Sibu got angry at me. What this says is that Sibu doesn't want me to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to expose all of Sibu's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities. Summa summarum, it's been well documented that people like Sibu make me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment