Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eager for Winter

I'm tired of summer. Six months of it is way too long. But is a foregone reality of this showcase of a city we call Dubai.

Clothing is really a struggle during the summer months. I'm n
ot really confident in showing some skin, even if it's just a simple sundress. Actually I did buy a short sundress - hoping the intense heat would force me to wear it.

It looks something like this, only it's light blue and white:
I did wear it one time when I visited my sister in Abu Dhabi. I wore it with a black shirt underneath though - couldn't bear baring my arms and shoulders for all the world to see. It's either that or look ridiculous. Not surprisingly I chose ridiculous.

I'm counting the days till winter time. During winter I can pile on the clothes and get away with it. I've been looking at some ensembles online (I'm that eager) and here's what I'm planning to wear when the thermostat goes down:


all images from www.delias.com

I've yet to buy the clothes - hopefully when the weather is cooler my closet will be adequately stocked.



1 comment:

  1. Nice clothes! And I notice, they're all blue! ;)

    ReplyDelete